Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can I use an oil free lotion after I wash my face?

Every time after I wash my face my face is really dry around my nose. Normally before I wash my face it is kind of oily. My dad won't buy me a moisturizer, so can I use an oil free lotion on my dry areas around my face?Can I use an oil free lotion after I wash my face?
In my opinion lotion is just as good. If it is oil


free then it should be fine. You can also mix water


and sugar to use as a facial scrub, or sugar and


honey. The granuals of the sugar remove dead


skin cells :)Can I use an oil free lotion after I wash my face?
I personally wouldn't use a lotion on my face, unless it was specifically FOR the face. But my face is very sensitive, as yours might not be.
I wouldnt mess with my face after I have washed it with other materials. The lotion might screw everything up..
you are suppose to use a moisturizer after each facial wash. if its just portion of the face u can use lotion, as long as you are not allergic to it.
no

No comments:

Post a Comment