Thursday, January 7, 2010

If I only wash my hair with oil, will it leave my natural hair oil unharm?

Because my hair is getting a bit dry lately and I was wondering to wash my hair with only water.If I only wash my hair with oil, will it leave my natural hair oil unharm?
If you wash your hair every day,it strips it of it's natural oil,it's not good to wash your hair every day,try skipping a couple of days.I would use shampoo's that are formulated with keratin to get more moisture in your hair,I also know that at Sally's beauty supply,they have great deep conditioners as low as 99 cents,I've used them before they also carry a product called Henna n Placenta by Hask,this also very good.You can look the store up on line,just type Sally's beauty supply store and it will show you the products and locations of these stores,hope this helps you out,you can also find some great shampoo's there too,try and find one with keratin,the people will help you out there.If I only wash my hair with oil, will it leave my natural hair oil unharm?
You don't have to wash your hair everyday , you can wash it once a week unless you sweat a lot , work in a resturant , or get dirt in your hair then you need to wash it daily . You a mosturizing shampoo one for damaged hair then follow with a conditioner and follow that with a deep conditioning treatment like hotoil treatment or hair mayonaise etc. If your hair is only dry on the ends then you only need to deep condition or use treatments on the ends . Rinse your conditioner out with cool water . The less heat you use on your hair the better . If you are using heat syling products then you should use a protector before doing so . Also if your ends are the only thing that are really dry you should trim your hair a half an inch . You should trim hair 2 times a year . A trim is less than an inch btw

No comments:

Post a Comment