Thursday, January 7, 2010

How do I wash the black dye and oil from leather gloves off of my hands after wearing them in the rain?

I have motorcycle gloves that I forgot to do an initial wash (to remove the extra dye) when I bought them. I rode in the rain with them, and the dye/oil/whatever got all over my hands and the marks are really difficult to remove. How do I remove the dye from my hands aside from washing them ten times with a scrub brush and lots of hand soap?How do I wash the black dye and oil from leather gloves off of my hands after wearing them in the rain?
Go to the auto parts store and get the cleaning stuff that mechanics use for their hands. It comes in a can and looks like slime, it will get your hands clean.





You could use paint remover, but it would probably not be too good for your skin.How do I wash the black dye and oil from leather gloves off of my hands after wearing them in the rain?
Try a solvent cleaner like they sell at hardware stores to remove oil paint and varnish from the hands.





You have to be careful with it. Dispose of the rag you use outside because they are combustible and don't get any flame or spark near the liquid (or the rag).





If solvent won't remove it, nothing will.
I just watched CNN’s international Channel(3pm EST), breaking the news that oil price spikes again. But the anchor and the reporter assert it is China’s diesel demand contributed to the hike.





Waited a sec ! It is already THIRD time I am hearing CNN’s assertion of China’s diesel demand. The first time was about two weeks ago. What’s going on?





Then, Israel’s-Iran-attack-drill news flashing back-------Which Was Just Happened This Morning ! That “unmistakable signal” is surely an act to have a consequence of oil supply disruption ! Why is it not reported as a oil spiking cause ? !





Time to scapegoat China again before a major offensive ? To verify, I went to CNN web site , there it is :





China hikes fuel prices http://money.cnn.com/2008/06/20/news/int…





China to raise energy prices


http://money.cnn.com/2008/06/19/news/int…





But nowhere saying that Israel’s-Iran-attack-drill will unstablize the oil supply region, causing the oil price up.





For Israelis Iran Strike Drill see


http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?c…
carpenters soap from ace hardware.

No comments:

Post a Comment