Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best oil & alcohol-free face wash?

I just need something to cleanse my face and to keep pores from clogging, my problem are blackheads. I want smooth and clear skin.


I know it really depends on type of skin and peoples perspective on what is the ';best'; but I need help.


For me I have blackheads but they are small but in groups along my cheeks, chin, and neck or right belong my jaw line. They are not really noticeable but i know they are there. O:%26lt;What is the best oil %26amp; alcohol-free face wash?
Like you I also have oily skin, this is what I use and do to keep the oil and pimples away.





I use Coonobabe Pepino cleanser, followed by their Savila toner. Wash with cleanser pat dry with clean towel, then apply toner and allow to air dry. I repeat this during hot and humid days, but keeps my skin clean to the touch, oil/pimple free. http://www.coonobabe.com


Hope this helps you as it did for me.What is the best oil %26amp; alcohol-free face wash?
I suggest Neutrogena the foaming scrub, deep clean invigorating.
if you want a simple gentle cleanser, i recommend clean and clear make-up removing foaming face wash. it is great for your skin and gets it clean without overdrying. if you are trying to target blackheads, clean and clear has a blackhead clearing scrub. (in a purple tube with beads). The beads in the wash allow for gentle exfoliation to help eliminate blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment