Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can an oil-free face wash dry out your skin?

Im using Neutrogena Oil-Free face wash and over the past week Ive noticed my face is very dry and bumpy. Ive never had this problem before and i want to know how to get nice smooth skin again.Can an oil-free face wash dry out your skin?
yes an oil free face wash can dry out your skin. it is probably a chemical agent such as benzyl perozide or salicylic acid that is drying out your skin. these two chemicals do wonders short term but in the long term are likely to dry out your skin and cause it to become bumpy. one thing that really helped my skin was just to use a normal cleanser. anther thing that was really effective for me do get nice smooth skin again was to slather neutrogena moisturizer for sensitive skin all over my face before i went to bed. i absolutely slathered it all over my face. but i guess it depends what kind of acne you have.Can an oil-free face wash dry out your skin?
Stoppp that stuff is crap.


Use the proactive wash , it makes ur skin reallllly smooth
OMgg!!! Yess! I am using the exact same one and I would advise you to either stop using it or don't use it as often as you do.the wash like soaked all the moisture out of my skin. But after that I started peeling. It was kinda bad. But then when I stopped peeling I had REALLY smooth skin cuz it was kinda like a new layer or skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment