Thursday, January 7, 2010

How do you wash your hair with olive oil?

So i hear that washing/rinsing your hair with olive oil is really good for it, but i don't know how to do it. how can you do it without getting really greasy gross hair?How do you wash your hair with olive oil?
I do oil treatments on my hair every so often and it never stays greasy if you know what you are doing. But I don't wash my hair with it. I cover my hair with olive oil and let it sit for 15-30minutes. Then I wash it out with dish soap and HOT water. The dish soap and hot water is the trick to getting it out. Dish soap is designed to get grease and oil off dishes and does the same for your hair. Then after you wash with the dish soap use your regular shampoo and conditioner.


The olive oil makes my hair really smooth and soft with out leaving it greasy feeling.How do you wash your hair with olive oil?
its very good for your hair. only put in on your ends. if you put it on the root it gets greasy...





you can put it on your hair and let it soak in for half hour or so and rinse(very good) then shampoo and conditioner.. or what i also is i do it after i blow dry/flat iron my hair..a little dab of the olive oil on my ends and i put powder on my roots to keep my roots from getting greasy, works really good..i only wash my hair 2 times a week. and use extra virgin olive oil its the best. hope this helped!!
you dont wash it


but anyway


i use vitamin e in my hair, makes it grow fast, deep conditions it


put in fresh washed hair, but not the scalp, and dry as usual. and along with regular trims you cant go wrong
No offense or anything I wouldn't really wash your hair with olive oil or any type of oil because it will make your hair look and fell sticky just to be on the safe side don't use it.
You have to use it like a conditioner. Only backwards. Condition 1st. Shampoo 2nd. Be sure to use a clarifying shampoo!!
You only put it on the ends and only a tiny bit.
u should just take a little bit on ur hand and then rub it like shampoo on ur hair, then rinse it off gently(it won't make ur hair greasy and stuff..........)
It's oil... It's going to make your hair greasy and gross anyways..
dont ever do it, it stayes in for the longest time ever


dont even try it

No comments:

Post a Comment