Sunday, December 20, 2009

Does Neutragena oil free acne wash prevent acne and get rid of it?

Hey! I am going to the Pharmacy and I wanted to know if Neatragena oil free acnewash worked on zits, itchy, dry, irritated skin? If not, please send a product that will help me, send a link attatched to the messege plz!!! I have little tiny zits on my forehead and they won't go away either! OMG HELP!





Thanks!


P.S. I am 12!Does Neutragena oil free acne wash prevent acne and get rid of it?
I have naturally moist skin (thank god) so when I use nuetrogena oil free acne wash it works great, but I can see how someone with dry skin might not want to use it. It is a little drying. However, it does work wonders on my acne/dirt/oil!





Try clearisil ultra daily face wash/scrub and do it in the shower. Works very very well. For me, at least.Does Neutragena oil free acne wash prevent acne and get rid of it?
i would try a low % benzoyl peroxide product. you can ask your pharmacist for a 2% BPO that does not require a prescription. use this once a day to treat zits. if your skin is very dry, try a non-comedogenic (doesn't cause pimples) lotion like cetaphil.


also, many forehead acne cases are caused by hair products. do you use them? you might try to go w/o them for a couple of weeks to see if it helps. ingredients in these hair products clog pores when your hair touches your forehead.


another option is a salicylic acid wash (like Sal-Ac). ask your pharmacist if they have this. this will get rid of pimples also %26amp; not fade clothing like BPO.


good luck!
Me too (about the twelve part). And I've tried it, and it made my skin really dry. It doesn't really work on my skin. I've been using Proactiv, and it's amazing. It'll get rid of those in no time. Also, my friend uses Clean and Clear, and she likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment