Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is there a way to use the Neutrogena Oil Free Acne wash without it drying your skin out?

Everything dries my skin out anyway... is there anything I can actually use to keep it from drying out?Is there a way to use the Neutrogena Oil Free Acne wash without it drying your skin out?
follow up with a facial moisturizer. I use the same stuff, neutrogena oil free acne wash, and it dries my face out terribly if I don't use a moisturizer afterwards.





I like the clean feeling I get from the neutrogena soap, although I can't stand dry skin afterwards, so I just replace the natural oils with the oils in a facial lotion. It makes my skin clean and moisturized.Is there a way to use the Neutrogena Oil Free Acne wash without it drying your skin out?
Follow it up with an oil free moisturizer. If it keeps happening switch to another brand like Clean and Clear for sensitive skin. If you live in a winter state, that's a double whammy - winter weather is hard on skin. Good luck!
ughhh i steam my face with water and coconut oil to add extra oil to my skin before i use that stuff.... it is really drying its not just you... i dont know what to tell you... the stuff sucks (but the grapefruit kind smells good)
ClearPores- is a skin cleansing system designed to fight acne from the inside out





http://www.clearpores.com/clicks/clickth鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment