Thursday, December 24, 2009

Has anyone experienced dry and itchy skin when using Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Oil Free Wash?

So I got some new skin medication because my old one did not help against my blackheads. Anyways, I got that new pink grapefruit foaming wash from the commercials. I used to use Acne Stress control cream wash from Neutrogena. Now my skin (particularly in the chin area) is very dry and itchy. Has anyone else had this problem? What should I use for skin medication? And what moisturizer should I use for my dry skin? :( Please help me!!!! Has anyone experienced dry and itchy skin when using Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Oil Free Wash?
Actually, I just stared using it yesterday. My skin didn't itchy or get irritated. If anything, it's kind of working. If you read the back of the bottle, it says that irritation or dry skin may occur. Maybe your skin is really sensitive to the soap. :] But if the dryness and irritation continues to occur, stop using the soap. D: You don't want your face to get worst. ; w;Has anyone experienced dry and itchy skin when using Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Oil Free Wash?
I Had the same thing happen and I normally use the Blue stuff that is the alternative to the pink grapefruit.. I have littl tiny red bumps and dry skin and it is tingly and it burns too.. I actually put some cortizone cream, not ointment yuk, and it is working to clear it up Report Abuse

hmmm





I tried everything on my face and nothing really worked..then





I found something really cool





You can buy it from all pharmacies...





THE SEBAMED TEENAGE SET!!!... There is the foam which you apply on your face so that you dont get any more pimples...then there is the tonic which clears black heads (it takes like two weeks before you can notice the effect) and there is the small cream that you apply on your current pimples so that it dries them...ITS GREAT





But financial wise if you cant buy those then just buy the sebamed soap...its better than nothing,,,(people told me that the soap helps a lot too..but I have never really used it)





Good luck





take care



My recommendation is not to use stuff with citric acid. That'll dry out anyone's skin. I highly recommend the apricot scrub. Even the store brand works for me. And with my picky skin I use Mary Kay's Timewise. It's the only moisturizer I've found that doesn't make me break out. And I even live in a dry climate.
  • yes loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment