Thursday, December 24, 2009

What type of skin is Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash good for?

Oily skin? Dry skin?


Does it work? or would you recommend it?


Please help!What type of skin is Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash good for?
Its' good for oily kin but it'll make your face even MORE dry if you have dry skin.





It doesn't really work as well as i hoped it would





Would i recomment it? Well if you want you can try my skin is different from yours but yeah i wouldn't expect big things from it.What type of skin is Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash good for?
dru ski...hun
This product is only good for badly acne prone skin.





I used it several years ago because I would get very mild breakouts and thought it would clear it up.





The cleanser burnt my skin patchy red.


The Neutrogena help line told me that it should only be used on ACNE PRONE skin.... not just for breakouts.





I really wouldn't recommend it unless you have very bad skin.
it's for oily skin types ONLY! It's very very drying, so I don't recommend it if you have dry/normal skin. No, it doesn't help your acne.. it made me breakout worse. I heard most of neutrogena products work, just not the oil-free acne face wash. Wayy too drying and makes your skin really itchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment