Thursday, December 24, 2009

I usually apply oil a night before hair wash. Can I oil my hair if I am using heat styling products?

I have dry hair and apply oil before washing my hair. I recently started heat straightening my hair. I use Tressemme heat defense and Schwarzkopf zero frizz corrective hair serum before heat styling. I wash my hair once in 3 days and would like your opinion on applying oil on hair that has heat styling products.I usually apply oil a night before hair wash. Can I oil my hair if I am using heat styling products?
applying oil the night before it's fine. If anything, the oil will actually protect your hair from heat damage.





Though I wouldnt apply oil right before using a iron, because the high heat and oil together is just not very safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment