Thursday, December 24, 2009

If you have very long hair like I have I'm interested to know how often you wash and oil it?

I am also interested to chat with other girls about what styles they wear there long hair in.If you have very long hair like I have I'm interested to know how often you wash and oil it?
I wash my hair everyday... I know it's bad for your hair, but I need to take a shower to wake me up in the morning (early college classes)





And, I have no idea what you mean by oil... But I do deep condition once every two weeks.





I usually wear my hair down (it's straight long choppy layers) or I'll just curl it! :)





Hope this helps,


have a wonderful night,If you have very long hair like I have I'm interested to know how often you wash and oil it?
if you are a person of color, try a professional every three weeks. they can give you advice!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you can't afford it! try hair shows, they are always looking for models with long hair! this will give an ideal for your hair! for others, try some scissors! unless you are growing hair for a cancer patient, why do you need all that hair????????????
I shower daily but wash my hair every 3 this keeps fron stripping the natural oils also use a natural bore bristle brush. Deep condition once a week paying special attention to the ends.


I like to use a 1'; curling iron, take large sections 3'; or so of hair and heat until you can feal it comming through the hair do this until all your hair is curled. Shake it out with your fingers and spray with a flex hold hairspray. This will give you georgous beachy curls (think like Jessica Simpson in Dukes of hazard) and it holds for hours. I love this look for going out.


For everyday I usually do a bun or ponytail because I work in a machine shop.


p.s. its 3/4 of the way down my back
I wash it every other day, sometimes everyday depending on how oily it is. What do you mean by oiling it?





For styling, i usually straighten it and part my side swept bangs. It looks adorable if i say so myself. :)


I'm trying to volumize it at the crown to get that sophisticated yet sexy touch, but no luck.
I have long hair and I wash it everyday.I don't oil my hair. I use a conditioner every time I wash. Once a week, I deep condition my hair. I usually wear my hair in pony tails when I am busy.
i have very long hair.i wash it once very three days. i oil it every day, tie my hair in dif styles. i use only homemade remedies /shampoo/ mask. i make sure i dont put heat or artifical things on my hair. this way your hair grows very well.
one day yes one day no. sometimes one day yes two days no. i wear my hair down all the time, with waves, like the victoria secret girls, or straightened. people who tell you they wash their hair once every 4 or 5 days because they claim it needs ';natural oil'; to build up into it are just plain not hygienic. thats BS. wash it often or itll get damaged.
heeee. i have long hair...... i wash them after every 4 days...... i oil them before i wash them..... nd a little after i wash them..... about hair styles...... i do a long tail for simple visiting places..... in parties i do a pony..... or open my hair..... they look beutiful..... try it....
i wash it alternate days...............this way ur hair will be clean and shiny...............and oil it atleast once a week.....but this oiling should be proper champi.....u know wat i mean.....proper massage....take ur own time to do it...and pamper ur hair with oil.................and everytime u wash ur hair try to use a good suitable conditioner...


u can iron sometimes.....curls....leave them open.....plat....
i wash it every other day..most of the time sometimes i just feel dirty tho so i end up washing it more than not washing it.
2 weeks
i wash it everyday or 2 days. u can do all sorts of nice things to ur hair. with long hair you can style it with a curling iron etc. use a pin to pin sum hair up etc
i used to have really long hair and when i did i'd wash it every two days. i never oiled it though... styling it was so hard because my hair was so long. it was fine but i had a lot of hair so it was thick, although it didn't look thick at all. with long hair, i curled it but i wasn't very successful because it would fall out - plus, my hair was really stubborn and straight. i didn't know much back then so i didn't do much, but now that i've learned more about hair from experience, i wish i took advantage of my long, long hair. if i had long hair still, i'd put it in a bun - different kinds. it's hard to do it with shorter hair (which makes me sad). if you're able to curl long hair, it would look really nice. but it's so hard to do since it's so long. but overnight (foam) curlers was the most effortless thing for me to do to make my hair look nice (they worked so well). i hope i supplied you with at least some helpful information!
I have really long hair (waist length) and I wash it every three days; otherwise it would get dried out. I don't oil my hair, I lightly condition from the middle down once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment