Thursday, December 24, 2009

I started to use clean and clear oil free acne wash and now my face is really oily and breaking out?

my face usually doesn't break out a lot but i started using clean and clear and its oily and blotchy and more acne than normal. I use clean and clear every morning and before i go to bed. After i use it i put some lotion (not face lotion normal lotion) on my face (cuz my face is dry). IDK WAT TO DO to get rid of my problem. HELP ME PLEEZ!I started to use clean and clear oil free acne wash and now my face is really oily and breaking out?
The moisturizer is probably your biggest problem. the moisturizer is putting too much oil into your skin. Look for a moisturizer that is for your FACE not just a lotion.





Those cleansers with the rocks and sand like things in them are to help take off the dry excess skin on the top layer of your skin.. but also by using a cleanser like that you're opening up your pores and letter MORE dirt get into them because you're leaving them open.. get a toner.. clean and clear has toners too but that will help snap your pores back shut after you use your cleanser.. good luck!I started to use clean and clear oil free acne wash and now my face is really oily and breaking out?
i hear pro-active works, but only from the commercials. but they've been around for a long time now. if i had acne i would definitely try them





oooh, u know, when i was younger i had it and when i started using regular ol skin cream it helped. got it from the family dollar for like $1.50 or $2.00 in a blue jar but it worked better than any of that name brand stuff. so get some regular white skin cream or face cream.





i used neutrogena and it like burnt my skin, made it really tight, itchy, irritated, dry and turned large spots on my face dark and was tender and sore, so watch out for some of the name brand stuff





i think anti-acne makeup/foundation helps too
Switch to a different face wash. I used to use clean and clear and I would always break out, I guess it wasn't very compatible with my skin type, anyways I switched to nivea and my skin is good again.
why not use clean and clear as it is, i mean wash your face then use it. dont put any lotion cause it might react to components the cleanser has..





for acne cure try natural stuff..


check my blog where to get it.





http://pinoybiz0209.blogspot.com
Stop using lotion obviously... it's clogging your pores. How could you be so oblivious to what's causing it? Buy a moisturizer made for the FACE ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment