Thursday, December 24, 2009

I just started using tea tree oil wash and toner and I use bee yummy skinfood moisturizer. Help.?

My face seems like it got worse. It has only been a couple of weeks. Should I wait a bit longer? It went from one or two big to many small ones and a lot of those little bumps that arent inflamed everywhere. I was thinking about giving up but I remember that you can ';purge'; from new products. But I thought it would be different. And when does it calm down? When is it time to quit?I just started using tea tree oil wash and toner and I use bee yummy skinfood moisturizer. Help.?
I used tea tree a long time ago when i had somewhat bad skin. i was convinced it would work, but it really wasn't very good. i still broke out and my skin was still oily. i eventually switched to proactive and finally got clear skin. it took a month or so to take to my skin, but i'd say give proactive a try. it's worth it.I just started using tea tree oil wash and toner and I use bee yummy skinfood moisturizer. Help.?
go see a dermatologist get really medicine and have a professional help you out with your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment