Sunday, December 20, 2009

Has any one used or using or even know anything about Tea Tree Oil face wash?

how well does it work on acne? and how server was yours to begin with and how soon did you see effects?Has any one used or using or even know anything about Tea Tree Oil face wash?
YES! I use tea tree oil products for my break outs. They work very effectively when it's used properly. Depends on the acne. If it's small it should go away quickly.Has any one used or using or even know anything about Tea Tree Oil face wash?
Yes it is good, but be careful if you have sensitive skin. This is an essential oil used to kill bacteria, so try it out. If it is too strong try mixing it with a little lavender oil. If that does not work try using salicylic acid based wash instead.
my mom used to use this brand on her feet, they have very good products!
I'm not really sure how often you should use it, however it normally says on the packet.


However, I do know that TeaTree Oil is meant to be very good for clearing pores.


Witch Hazel is meant to be a good brand and it contains Tea Tree Oil. So if I were you I'd go into Boots and read the backs of packets :D


Hope this helps


xxx
I mix tea tree oil with aloe vera and I think it has helped me acne alot. Hope this helps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment