Sunday, December 20, 2009

Does the Neutrogena Pink grapefruit oil free face wash work for you?

I just got the stuff today and used it about thirty minutes ago.After I washed and dried off I immediatly saw my blackheads and whiteheads minimize.Did this stuff work for you too??Does the Neutrogena Pink grapefruit oil free face wash work for you?
works wonders for me!Does the Neutrogena Pink grapefruit oil free face wash work for you?
Oh yea, i bought this cleanser too.


Like about a month ago, and it really works for me! :)


I've tried so many cleansers and none of them gave me the result that i needed.


but this, it's worth every penny!


I had mild pimples on my forehead area and my chin and when i started using this, the first week, i've noticed the difference.


I didn't breakout out,


UNTIL, i ate peanuts.


couple days later after i ate some, i had a pimple growing on my forehead, but i scrubbed it off with neutrogena pink grapefruit and now its gone.!





well yeah i like this cleanser, it works for me.


I gotta buy a new one soon, since mine is running out!


well, yeah bottom line; worth every penny,


I recommend this to anyone whos skin is acne prone.


Also, I use clean and clear soft day and night moisturizers and they're are also, great.


(:


Hope that helps.!
YES!!! But I have the Foaming Scrub that exfoliates, not the normal cleanser. But it does work real well and my face is getting clearer
  • yes loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment