Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does neutrogena oil-free acne wash pink grapefruit facial cleanser really work?

as of now im using regular bar soap to wash my face i dont really have major breakouts but i think i need a good face wash product





can someone tell me the pros and cons of this product and if it really works??





thankss ;]]Does neutrogena oil-free acne wash pink grapefruit facial cleanser really work?
NeuTrogena makes some of the best acne products in the business(in my opinion) i have used the original and it worked great for me when i found out about pink grapefruit i couldn't wait to try it out and it is working phenomenally I use the micro-beads scrub one


Pros- smells great, works, cleans without drying skin, refreshes and makes you feel awake due to micro beads and refreshing scent also the micro beads are also there to scrub away dead and dry skin


cons- not enough product!!! heheheDoes neutrogena oil-free acne wash pink grapefruit facial cleanser really work?
Personally this stuff worked HORRIBLY for me.





It mostly depends on what type of skin you have. I have a sensitive skin type and I wish I wouldnt have used that stuff.





It caused my skin to burn like crazy and after about my second time using it, it caused all of my skin to burn, dry and get flakey.





Hope I helped =)
I haven't used the pink grapefruit one before, but i've been using neutrogena since forever. It's a product that I would recommend to anyone. I'd say go for it.
Yeah it does!! It feels really tingly and smells good, but if you want a great cleanser try using St. Ive's blackhead and blemish control! it works very well

No comments:

Post a Comment