Thursday, December 24, 2009

In how many days will i start seeing results in the Pink Grapefruit Oil free Acne Wash?

I have like 5 pimples on the top of my forehead and black heads on my nose. i just bought it on December 26,2008. i been using it 2 times a day for 2 days... HELP??In how many days will i start seeing results in the Pink Grapefruit Oil free Acne Wash?
You really need to fight acne from the inside of your body. Acne and many other skin problems and problems in our bodies in general are cause by what are called free radicals. Free radical enter our bodies when we stress, eat greasy fast foods and take in pollutants through the air and water. Our bodies natural way of fighting these free radicals are called antioxidants. What I drink in order to keep my antioxidant levels up is called noni juice. Noni juice is very high in antioxidant levels and fights those free radicals that mess up your skin. After just a few weeks I could see my skin clearing up and I had more energy and even lost a little weight. Noni juice will heal your acne from the inside out and make it go away for good. I hope this info helps you. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment