Thursday, December 24, 2009

How exactly do you do an Hot Oil Treatment? Do you wash n condition before or after?

When I ask how, I mean what steps do I take, because I have heard of plenty of different ways, and I have no clue which one is the right one.How exactly do you do an Hot Oil Treatment? Do you wash n condition before or after?
Okay so when I had a hot oil treatment (alberto vo5) i warmed up a cup of water for about a minute then i left the hot oil treatment in the cup for a minute then i washed my hair then put the oil all over my hair waited for about a minute then i rinsed with warm water then i shampooedHow exactly do you do an Hot Oil Treatment? Do you wash n condition before or after?
Depending on the product. I've tried VO5 Hot Oil Treatment, and this is what I did.


Take a bath, I feel the steam/heat from the bath works it better. Your hair should be cleaned, with very mild conditioner.


Place the hot oil in a glass of very hot water (over a little time, it will get cooler). After about 10-15 mins, put it on your wet hair.


Wait a 15-20 mins (hence why you should take a nice warm bath and relax).





Then rinse. All done!





If you're looking to get your hair soften or smoother, I find it much better to get deep conditioning at a salon, it usually costs 10 bucks, and it feels SO soft afterwards, and seem to work better for my hair.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment